Whenever I teach "The Journey of Prayer Seminar", I always include this very important list of the different ways the Lord calls us to pray for others (Intercession).
I was surprised and comforted when I first saw this list. I realized that there were times I had been prompted to pray but mistakenly assumed that I was just experiencing a ...
Take a moment and carefully study this list. Hopefully it will make a difference to you as well! Let me know!
Recognizing God’s Promptings to Intercede by Pastor Gini Smith
1. You are led to pray for someone.
2. You feel a burden for others.
3. You have sudden urges to pray in the Spirit.
4. You are sensitive and experience moods that affect your spirit.
5. You get sad, weeping or grieve at unusual times and places.
6. You experience an overwhelming sense of heaviness.
7. You find yourself easily agitated or overly sensitive.
8. You awaken at odd hours of the night for no obvious reason.
9. You have repeating descriptive dreams which you can remember.
10. You discern the significance and symbolism of circumstances.
11. You desire to pray more, but often don’t know how or what to pray.
12. You read a book, go to a Seminar or hear someone speak on intercession and it stirs your spirit.